Thursday, July 2, 2009

Welcome!

Bonjour! Konichiwa! Hey!


Welcome to my fashion and beauty blog, La Mode Modifier. La Mode Modifier means changing fashion in French. The fashion industry is an irresolute business. There are no set rules, or guidelines. A designer's pieces may be all the rage one day, but opinions and trends change, and those same pieces may die the next. Fashion is a form of creative expression, and no two pieces will never be the same. Fashion can be defined in many different ways, but fashion is not throwing on whatever you see first in the morning. That's called "getting dressed." Fashion is truly putting your heart and soul into creating a concoction of pieces that can express how you are feeling, how you want to be perceived, and for who you truly are.

My mission in this blog is to provide you with ideas and information, in order to point you in the right direction of finding your true "style". This is an opinion blog, and unless otherwise stated, I am not naming anything I say here as fact. You may feel differently about something I say, so I would love it if you posted a comment! It is your right to disagree, but it is not okay to be disrespectful, so please keep that in mind.

This is also a beauty blog too, so I will be raving about all the latest products on the market! I will be updating as much as I can, so bookmark my blog and you won't be disappointed!

Don't forget to leave your comments! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment